There are so many things going on right now. The death of my aunt and the feelings that are resurfacing for my grandma, my best friend's career, and a cousin's almost life-altering moment.
Seriously. You've got to wonder sometimes how much one person, or family has to endure before things go their way.
I care a lot for my family and friends. When they're hurting, I hurt. I probably hurt too much. I guess I'm overly compassionate. Which, could be a good thing or a bad thing.
I just wish I could reach out to them more and help them. I feel helpless. What do I say? What do I do? I want to kick someone's ass for them so bad, and give them a huge verbal beatdown. But, I know that won't help anything.
All I can do is be that shoulder that someone might need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment