Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses...


I have decided on the bridesmaid dresses I really like.
They are Mori Lee dresses. They are satin with Rhinestones. I really like the pleated godet on the back, and I'm really happy that it's not a long train!
My maid-of-honour and matron-of-honour will be wearing black, and the other three bridesmaids will wear 'claret'.
This has been a hard decision, as I don't want some 'typical' bridesmaid dress that the girls will hate wearing. Plus, this is only $130! Very affordable for a bridesmaid dress!
The dresses come with optional spaghetti straps, and a matching shawl.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I like them, but since when did you start a blog?????

Becky said...

I started a blog last summer... I just didn't advertise it.

Esther said...

Very pretty, Becky. :) I hate black, in general, which comes with having dogs that shed, but I like the formal, non flashy look of those dresses. How's the deco coming along? Did you find everything you'll need?