Day in, and day out, I wonder why it's so hard for me to motivate myself to actively pursue a new job. I have an extremely hard time getting up in the morning, knowing what I'm going to encounter every day at work. I like the product I work with. But, it's so hard to work with it anymore. There is a significant lack of training where I am. People turn in drawings for me to check, and I get so annoyed because it's obvious that they haven't been told significant information about the job they just turned in. One guy I work with told me that when he's being 'trained', the 'trainer' is constantly using words like 'I think it's like this', this 'seems' right, etc... How is that sufficient?
My current work place is completely insufficient. The only sufficient process we have there, is the communication I have with the shop and the drafters, or, so I feel.
I'm so frustrated with the whole situation, but I can't get motivated to get myself out of it. It's like I'm waiting for something to just drop in my lap.
I feel like I'm completely insufficient in my job right now, and I want to be sufficient. I feel like I'm being dumbed-down.
How do I get motivated? I've tried everything, or, so, I thought everything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment